Because these masks are the sartorial equivalent of an essential worker…
You may have noticed we have partially borrowed the epic tile of the book: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving A F*** by Sarah Knight for our own headline. The 2015 book helps you shed unwanted guilt and obligations to redirect time, energy, and enthusiasm to your true priorities. Essentially it’s a guidebook to live your best life.
Ah, living your best life – a concept which has been thwarted by the pandemic and put our usual strategies to live our lives on pause. But what if we told you there is a mask out there that is not only stylish but has the medical-grade capacity to kill 99.35% of COVID and other viruses on contact and thus take us one step closer to living the ‘next normal’.
You may be tired of dressing up for video calls and simply want to be ‘out out’ as they say, but are concerned about exposure. We get you, a pandemic is real and not to be taken lightly. And right now, masks are definitely here to stay. Even with vaccines being rolled out, it will take years to vaccinate a global population of 7.7. billion – not to mention disposable PPE is becoming a huge source of medical waste. And disposable masks strat to lose their effectiveness after only four hours.
So, what is the life-changing magic of wearing a SonoMask – let us list the ways:
- They have been lab verified to neutralise 99.35% of COVID-19 particles upon contact and FDA EUA approved.
- They are reusable for 12-months (55+ washes)
- Sonovia’s patented technology utilizes ultrasonic energy to infuse textiles via a sustainable process.
- They are wash-durable, anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-odor.
- They help prevent acne and breakouts caused through irritation and sensitive skin
- The masks are completely adjustable and come in three sizes for men, women and children.
- They can be color-customized and printed with corporate or organizational logos.
- And if they’re good enough to be featured in the WSJ, The New York Times and Business Insider, you know they are legit.
Why are we so passionate about these masks? Well, Evoke is an official authorized distributor of the SonoMask. So that means, you go through us to get the magic – OK, that might be overkill at this point but you get what we mean…
Another consideration is that SonoMasks are more cost-effective and sustainable than single use disposable masks at $0.07 per usage compared to N-95 masks at $2.35 per usage and surgical masks at $1.25 per usage. The green manufacturing and sustainable bonding processes are environmentally friendly and cuts the medical waste significantly – meaning less overflow on landfills and damage to our oceans and environment.
As part of giving back to the community, Sonovia also distributes mask kits that can be assembled locally for third world nations at a significantly reduced cost, creating jobs for local assembly workers and accessibility to protective masks that keep users safe.
How much more can we convince you?